Top 10 Things We Love & Will Miss About Our Home at 12836 NE 132nd Pl, Kirkland.
Dear Future Homeowner- Here are a few of our favorite things that we will miss so dearly about living in this beautiful home, in this fabulous neighborhood. You will LOVE living here!
- The greenery in the backyard is gorgeous and allows for privacy so there is no need to cover the back windows on the house. This also allows for more natural lighting throughout the day.
- We love the matched, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. It feels like cooking in a gourmet kitchen every time.
- The house is very modern, we have a few fun lighting fixtures that always generate compliments and make for great conversation starters at parties.
- The house is within walking distance of Evergreen Hospital and all the shops at The Village at Totem Lake – Ulta, Nordstrom Rack, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Chipotle, MOD Pizza, future theatre and more!
- We’re close to some of the best winery experiences on the Eastside! Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia, DeLille Cellars, Novelty Hill-Januik and more, all less than 5 minutes away.
- The house has convenient access to I-405 without the highway noise. It’s close to Microsoft, Google, and Tableau, allowing for short commutes.
- The open floor plan and high ceilings make every room feel spacious, light and airy, even when you have 20+ guests.
- We love the privacy that our cul-de-sac provides. It’s perfect for young families with children that can play safely. The ample parking space is also a plus when having guests over.
- The home is completely renovated and updated. It’s lovely to look at but also provides peace of mind when it comes to “home projects” – there’s nothing to update or work on!
- The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful, and the neighbors are nice and friendly. There are even several schools within walking distance.
- From the owners